Joyful Vibrance is Celebrating 5 Years of Accomplishments
Joyful Vibrance LLC is celebrating 5 Years of accomplishments with a soon-to-be-released book.
My 56th birthday passed this past month. Here I am, visiting my dad: Stanley Morrill. This Thanksgiving Day season, I am grateful I am still joyful and vibrant, with a youthful look.
- lost a few pounds.
- received a certified health coach certificate from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- received a certificate from the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
- founded Joyful Vibrance LLC.
- completed the requirements for the Competent Communicator and Competent Leader certificates from Toastmasters.
- published a novel set in the 1990’s: Scarlet Night.
- studied Jack Canfield’s book Coaching for Breakthrough Success.
- designed, programmed, and published an Android app JV Life Tracker, a.k.a. Joyful Vibrance Life Tracker, on Google Play.
- consistently used JV Life Tracker daily to track activities and build consistency and persistence.
- used Goalscape to break down and achieve goals.
- successfully used the Woebot app to improve mood and energy though cognitive behavior therapy.
- started this blog: www.joyfulvibrance.com.
- vacationed in California, Mexico, and Hawaii.
- purchased a cherry red Cadillac with a sun roof.
Just a Beginning
- Be joyfully vibrant ourselves.
- Share Joyful Vibrance: Transform Your Body Image, Energy, and Mood! It is Possible! with as many people as possible.
- Write at least four sequels in the Joyful Vibrance series and share these books widely as well.
- Become thought leaders by practicing the six high performance habits explained by Brendon Burchard in High Performance Habits: clarity, courage, productivity, influence, necessity, and energy!
- Customize and promote a dating app to become Joyful Vibrance Net to match health and fitness buddies.
- Enhance JV Life Tracker to produce multiple apps for multiple related applications.
- Write a blog post every 10 days for www.joyfulvibrance.com.
- Learn to play the piano softly. ‘Piano’ means soft after all.